Hitchhiker's Guide to Software Architecture and Everything Else - by Michael Stal

Sunday, July 20, 2008

An Anecdote on Architecture Training

Recently, I gave an architecture training within Siemens. There was another Siemens seminar in the same hotel dealing with project teams.  In one of the breaks, a guy asked me whether I knew more details about this architecture seminar. He could not believe, that someone within Siemens was teaching on building architecture.  I explained to him that the seminar was actually covering software architecture, not building construction. He asked me whether I could recommend the seminar. "Yes, absolutely", I said to him, "to be honest, I am the speaker". What can we learn from this: be cautious if you tell someone you are an architect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home